Wow Trish - this is so beautiful! Love all the detail you have on your pages - always in just the right spot and not too much of anything.
Thanks for your comment on my Blog about the Star Lilies birthday card. You asked about the designer paper you used: it is digital and is by Bearly Mine Designs. At the bottom of my post, in the Card Recipe, there is a link there for the paper, but I'll put it here as well.
It is from the Flower Delight set which costs 6 pounds (the lady who makes them is based in the UK). I really love her papers and have bought most of her sets and just print them out on my Canon Injket printer using Standard quality and on good quality Reflex Ultra White A4 sheets of paper (I have tried printing them on thinner, lesser quality and recycled paper but found that the good quality paper gives a better result for my taste). They are designed to be printed out as 6" x 6" papers. I don't have any fancy software - just my Canon Scanner program - but really any program that you can print from that handles .jpg files will be fine eg: Microsoft word.
Wow Trish - this is so beautiful! Love all the detail you have on your pages - always in just the right spot and not too much of anything.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my Blog about the Star Lilies birthday card. You asked about the designer paper you used: it is digital and is by Bearly Mine Designs. At the bottom of my post, in the Card Recipe, there is a link there for the paper, but I'll put it here as well.
It is from the Flower Delight set which costs 6 pounds (the lady who makes them is based in the UK). I really love her papers and have bought most of her sets and just print them out on my Canon Injket printer using Standard quality and on good quality Reflex Ultra White A4 sheets of paper (I have tried printing them on thinner, lesser quality and recycled paper but found that the good quality paper gives a better result for my taste). They are designed to be printed out as 6" x 6" papers. I don't have any fancy software - just my Canon Scanner program - but really any program that you can print from that handles .jpg files will be fine eg: Microsoft word.
Here is a direct link to the papers:
http://bmd-creations.blogspot.com/p/vintage-and-stripes-digi-set.html
Drop me an email if you need any more help :-)