Thursday, November 28, 2013

Here i have used Marianne corner dies


 

Harrods


My Daughter and family travel a lot ,lucky people, this is a photo of them last
year in front of Harrods and yes they did go in and buy!.
Thanks for taking a peek
.............
 

5 comments :

  1. Wow they are lucky Trish!! What great photos too.. love the rosette flowers..I do like how the paper looks like it is draped like curtains like that Trish!! Happy December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Trish! I especially like the draped valances and rosettes!

    Your daughter looks very chic; as though she shops exclusively at Harrods.

    I finally decided to try this on my other seldomly-used PC, and it worked! So I guess it will see a whole lot more use now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I wish I could visit this amazing store, too. I love the photos so much! Your layout is stunning! I especially love how you did your draping!!!!

    ReplyDelete