Friday, November 1, 2013

some bits and bobs i have been working on

 
 
Step Christmas card using Marianne dies and others from Fatcats on this card,not sure if I like it though

............................................
Sympathy card

 General card
....................................................
 
...................................................

Finally a couple of scrapbook pages
The one below I have used joycrafts dies and Marianne dies from Fatcats

Tis the season

.................................................


..........................................................

 The butterfly

A LO of my DGD she is now almost 15 I think she was at the opening of the last Olympic games in Australia I think 2000
I used Marianne dies,memory box and Marianne dies


5 comments :

  1. These look wonderful Trish. you certainly use your dies so well!! I hope you are feeling better.. xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet layout of your grand-daughter, and a wonderful way to preserve the memories of her early childhood, since they grow so fast. She sure was a cutie-pie then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Trish, I just got a chance to visit the Marianne site, and our projects are side by side there! I can't think of a better person, with whom to share that honour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, and your layouts are, gorgeous, too! I love your talents, Trish, and am so happy that you share them with all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete