Autumn
.................................
I love Autumn and the beautiful colours in this old Oak tree
I have used the air spritzer with my copics for the spritzing on this LO
I have recently visited my twin sister and I LOVE this huge old Oak tree
If you look at the pic of my sisters cat Tipsy you will see the ornament near the seat
it gives you an idea of how
large this tree is
.......................................
The Oak leaves are a Cheery Lynne die
I also spritzed the lace crafty ann die as well as spritzing over a woodgrain template for my border
Thanks for taking a peek
....................................................
Very pretty layout and colors!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, I hope you are well and had a lovely birthday. That tree is awesome and the layout looks wonderful, love the flowers too. Take care of yourself!, xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job, Trish! I agree with you about Autumn; and I love the quote you used...so apt! It is the most vibrant of the seasons, with its jewel-like tones in abundance. Good to see you posting again!
ReplyDeleteWOW Trish! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your photos so much, and you scrapped them beautifully!!!!! I am so happy that you got to visit your twin sister!
ReplyDelete