HI.Trish! Your card looks so pretty.. I love the fish tail die.. must put that on my list!! hehe!! Happy Easter!!
Very pretty!
Such a beautiful card, Trish! I love the colors and how you used the embellies here!
Hi, Trish - I just saw this on sb.com so popped over to your blog for more eye candy, LOL. This is one of my favourite cards of all time. Elegant and beautiful. Love your work. Fran (Quick Silver on sb.com)
This is truly breathtakingly beautiful! I LOVE it!!!
HI.Trish! Your card looks so pretty.. I love the fish tail die.. must put that on my list!! hehe!! Happy Easter!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, Trish! I love the colors and how you used the embellies here!
ReplyDeleteHi, Trish - I just saw this on sb.com so popped over to your blog for more eye candy, LOL. This is one of my favourite cards of all time. Elegant and beautiful. Love your work. Fran (Quick Silver on sb.com)
ReplyDeleteThis is truly breathtakingly beautiful! I LOVE it!!!
ReplyDelete