Another play with the intricate tattered lace red carpet dress die.I wasnt happy with my last one,so here i have used silver paper which doesnt show very well in the photo.
Tattered lace red carpet dress die
The silver doesn't show up very well,i am not sure of the brand of the candelabra die
Wow I think it looks so very elegant Trish, and i know that it would look better in real life.. you always lose details in the photograph.. love it!! Have a lovely weekend!
Wow I think it looks so very elegant Trish, and i know that it would look better in real life.. you always lose details in the photograph.. love it!! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteI really like the colour combo on this one, Trish. If I'm not mistaken, the candelabra is by Memory Box.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Trish. I love the colors and how you used the die cuts - very, very pretty!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome Trish. Just beautiful!
ReplyDelete