Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I am so in love with this Tatttered lace Chantilly bow die from Fatcats.I couldnt get a good photo so have been in my potplants and lost some pearls alongthe way!

Birthday card









I had forgotten how much i  struggle with sticking vellum.
Yes I have vellum tape and vellum spray but am never happy with those so
I embossed then attached it to the card with the pearl strips.
Think I need to go back to bed and start my day again LOL.
Thanks for taking a peek
..............................................


3 comments :

  1. Very pretty...soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! Yes some days I feel like I should go back and restart the day.. I hope it ends well for you at least!! I really love the die you have used.. It is so pretty and so delicate.. I like the first and third photo of your cards.. I know how hard it is to take photos of cards.. I usually lie mine down and they look flat and boring, but when they are propped up they do look better!! I also do a bit of editing in PicMonkey - it can lighten it and really can make a difference.. Thanks for coming by my blog too Trish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! It sure doesn't look like you had any trouble at all with this stunning card! I love every single inch of it! That bow is spectacular and so are the pearls! Very creative and beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete