Sunday, April 6, 2014

More happy mail play time

Tattered lace and Marianne dies combined

Birthday card
...................................................
Formal card
This card is made with the new tattered lace red carpet dress die.
The card didn't turn out as I hoped but here tis.
A bit overdone me thinks
I made it for my granddaughter
 

With Love card
Tattered lace meets Marianne dies again  in this card
The bows and greeting are tattered lace and the hearts are Marianne dies
from the lovely Fatcats
Thanks for taking a peek
.....................................................
 

5 comments :

  1. I love your cards and how you use these wonderful dies, I love the bow die especially! The formal one looks amazing, the dress form is so elegant! I hope your weekend is going well Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Trish!

    I see that you've been a busy girl! They are all so great, it's hard to pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 cards look beautiful Trish. I'm sure your granddaughter will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Marianne embossing folder you have used on the first card, and the bow looks lovely too! Your other two cards are also very pretty.mlove your use of the heart die!

    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete