Monday, June 23, 2014

2 Cards,same die 2 ways

I also used a Memory box butterfly and cheery Lynn banner die
on the card above

Cheery Lynn butterflies and leaves along with the spellbinders
 
I used the spellbinders curved border die set no  S5-180 on these cards,i like the effect
Thanks for dropping by
........................................................

5 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous. Machine stitched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely Trish.. I love the curved edges.. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Trish, love those dies and you have made them look so stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish, as soon as I saw your photo I know you from somewhere not sure where but had to join your blog....Gorgeous creation, love the colour tones and all the beauties surrounding it...xx aNNie ♥

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish, wow beautiful cards, gorgeous dies you have used...love those gorgeous papers..
    pam

    ReplyDelete