Sunday, June 8, 2014

A new card to celebrate my new look blog,it looks great doesnt it!.

Birthday card

 
 
Here I have combined a tattered lace Chantilly lace bow die along with a Marianne border die
I hope you like it
Thanks for dropping by my blog
If you scroll to the bottom of this page you will see who did this fantastic blog for me ,she is such a talented lady to whom i will be forever grateful. Thanks AM

8 comments :

  1. HI Trish, your blog really looks so pretty with all the flowers and lace.. I love it! and this card is gorgeous too.. love that bow! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Trish, I love the design and colour and the use of the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, you've created a real beauty here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Trish, thank you for calling by my blog, glad the tut was helpful.
    Love this beautiful card, gorgeous die cuts, colours and layout.
    pam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look blog Trish, and the card is a real stunner too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bow , a very sweet card ,love the purple colours, yes the lady who did you blog site is very clever

    ReplyDelete