Monday, July 28, 2014

Fishnet Cover-up Die-namics Die 2 ways, Sue Wilson bow and Tattered lace dies from the lovely Fatcats

I realised that the Die-namics die matched the Sue Wilson bow
so here I have combined them together
I was a bit heavy handed with the flower soft

 Die-namics fishnet die again along with the joycrafts
corner rose die the background paper is from the
TL magazine also
 The Tattered lace free die from magazine Volume 2
along with the mini bow and free paper below
I havnt been putting the greeting on my cards but keep them blank
so I can choose what to put when ready to use them
thanks for taking a peek


3 comments :

  1. Oh wow Trish these look stunning, I love the fish net die.. and that is a good idea not to put a greeting on because these cards could be for any occasion, even just to say hi!! I hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, wow love the fish net die cards, beautiful flowers and colours..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete