Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy mail! new dies in the mail,Sue Wilson classic bow set and others from Fatcats

With Love card

Sorry about the angle of my photo but  I wanted to show the sheen on the paper.
Below is the correct colour
Will try for a better photo later.

I love this new bow, so elegant,i have used the small bow doubled
Other dies are Cheery Lynne medium tea rose and leaves
Tattered lace corner die and greeting
Ecstasy Crafts delicate hearts embossing folder
Thanks for taking a peek


7 comments :

  1. Trish, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing Trish, so intricate and so beautiful!! love the bow!! and those corners are exquisite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, Fat Cats, that's where I know you from....I get a lot of things from Kaaren and didn't design for her but put my cards onto the site...also did you ever join 'Angies' blog the one that makes the gorgeous flowers....anyway, your card is gorgeous and love the WOW....not I am happy.xxx aNNie xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Tish...thank you for vissiting my blog and for your kind comments...
    Your card is stunning so classy and love what you've done with your new Sue Wilson dies...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this card, that bow is the one on my wish list, which by the time I get my craft room up and running will be miles and miles long! Great job Trish. Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Trish! These card are absolutely beautiful. So elegant and classy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card design Trish.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete