Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Free tattered lace dies that come with the Tattered lace magazine,available from Fatcats

Opulent Dubai
 
Eilidh and Will are lucky children,on the way home from the UK
this year they had a stopover in one of Dubai's opulent hotels.
Here I have used the die from Volume 8 and volume 2 tattered lace magazines as well as a Sue Wilson faux quilled leaves die,and the Cheery lynne fishtail banner die.
Thanks for taking a peek.

5 comments :

  1. Oh what lucky kids indeed! Fabulous layout, and look at all those dies you have used.. very impressive.. I hope you are well Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Trish, that hotel looks lush.. love the dies you have used to frame your photo..
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love it,wonderful result here!
    Hugs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great photo of Eilidh and Will! You scrapped it beautifully. I love how you used the dies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete