Sue Wilson Noel die for this Christmas card
................................................
Marianne Mirror die and Sue Wilson flowers and leaves dies
on this vintage image birthday card
.............................................
Crab apple blossom
This is my sisters crab apple tree,i love the blossom
Here I have spritzed the background with my copic markers and a mask
(they dry so quickly)
Assorted dies including Marianne,Sue Wilson cheery Lynn dies from Fatcats
Thanks for taking a peek
Two gorgeous cards and an extremely pretty layout.Very productive crafting Trish.
ReplyDeleteStunning cards Trish they are all equal beautiful...
ReplyDeleteAnne
hi Trish, gorgeous cards, beautiful dies you have used on these cards, love the paper on the first card..
ReplyDeletethink your mojo is back xxx
pam
These look wonderful Trish.. I love that flower die.. I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous cards. Love them all :)
ReplyDeleteHI Trish, finally got to commenting...these cards are real stunners...xxThe Journey is the Start
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! I absolutely love your gorgeous works! You really used these dies to perfection. And that photo of your sister's crab apple tree is absolutely gorgeous! You scrapped it beautifully, my friend! Thanks so much for your visit to my blog!
ReplyDelete