Thinking of you card
I have used Joycrafts ,Crafty anne and cheery lynn ,impression obsession dies on this card
Christmas card
Memory box,dies also an embossing folder, impression obsession greeting
The sparkle doesn't really show up
Thanks for taking a peek
Two beautiful cards Trish, beautiful image on your first card, love the colours and die cuts.. one of my Favourite bauble dies on your second card, lovely embossing.
ReplyDeletepam
Wonderful colours, two stunning cards and gorgeous creation all up....loving this style.
ReplyDeleteaNNie xx
The Journey is the Start
Really lovely cards Trish, the dies look amazing! Enjoy your weekend, keep cool in this hot weather!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! I love the dies.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. I think about you all the time!!! Your cards are absolutely awesome and so beautiful. I really like what you do with the dies. So creative!!!!
ReplyDelete