Thursday, October 9, 2014

Same joycraft die,two different cards

Engagement or wedding card
 
Joy crafts frame and corner die,Sue Wilson  greeting die
 used on this card along with the embossing folder
...............................................
Christmas card

Same joycrafts die with and old G45 image that fitted into the diecut
Thanks for taking a peek

7 comments :

  1. These two cards are gorgeous Trish, that frame die is so pretty! Love the images you put in the frame too! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Trish, two beautiful cards, the wedding card image with the frame is gorgeous, love the embossing and colours.
    Great Santa image again looks lovely in your frame..
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Christmas creations, Trish, awesome colours, and goodies used.xxx
    aNNie xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your card!
    The pink and green are perfect for this work :)

    Hugs
    .xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - I love both of these! I love how you've made two very different cards using the same die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work! I adore the flower photo corner idea on the first!

    ReplyDelete