Saturday, November 22, 2014

Happy mail from Fatcats....Cheery Lynne,joycrafts and Taylored espressions dies this weeek

Taylored Expressions heart die card

 
Here I have used glitter paper under the diecut for a very easy card
The greeting is a Sue Wilson die
.............................................

Cheery Lynn and other dies for this card


Here I have used a my new Cheery Lynn Lords & Commons die
along with Sue Wilson Faux quilled leaves and a joycrafts leaf die
the greeting  is a tattered lace die
Embossing folder
.......................
Thanks for taking a peek
 


7 comments :

  1. Lovely cards Trish , the idies are gorgeous love the heart one....great colour combo as always.
    aNNie xxx


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am blown away by these cards and the dies you have used.. they are stunning.. really love them Trish.. and thanks for your comments on my blog.. yes the challenges are good to get me going as I tend to be a slow scrapper, but when there are 5 to get through I just have to stick it down and get on with it! hehe! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Trish, love your new die cuts, gorgeous heat background and pretty heart with the lattice.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish! How are you doing? I love both of your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Trish....two fabulous card and more tempting dies they are gorgeous.....oh well I will have to wait until after Christmas now...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete