Tattered lace birthday card...easy one....just added some pearls and glitter
to the die cut
Family LO
Here I have used tattered lace,Sue Wilson and Wild rose,Cheery Lynn dies from Fatcats,my LO didnt
turn out as I had wanted I was concentrating on the group( family.. minus the cats and groom LOL)
rather than the bride,that will come later
Thanks for taking a peek
Gorgeous family layout Trish and adore the dies....I am going broke buying them.xxxThe Journey is the Start
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, I'm here to say thank you for your comforting words on my blog concerning my aunt who was on flight MH17 Thank you so much for your kindness.
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Veerle
hi Trish, love your beautiful birthday card, gorgeous colours and die you have have used, also your page is stunning, what a keepsake.
ReplyDeletepam
These look gorgeous Trish, the dies you have used are stunning.. really love the leaves on your layout.. I really should have a quick look at fat cats.. but it could be dangerous of my bank balance!hehe!! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLovely and delicate! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous bride page! I love it, Trish! And your card is absolutely stunning! So intricate and beautiful. Thanks also for visiting my blog! Hope all is well with you, my friend!
ReplyDelete