The embossing folder was a Tattered lace corner folder that I embossed with on both corners
And hand rubbed with gold wax,with a cheery Lynn greeting
The tattered lace Eltham die below is very pretty
Here I also used gilding flakes on Jak paper and fussy cut around the die after glueing the die cut onto the gilded paper
The bow is a Sue Wilson die available from Fatcats along with the gilding flakes
Thanks for taking a peek
Oh wow Trish - I love the gold! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTwo wonderful cards designs Trish, love the tattered lace die..
ReplyDeletepam
These are gorgeous Trish... love the shine from the gold and fabulous embossing.. Happy December..
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Everything about these two designs, colour and papers used are gorgeous.xx
ReplyDeleteThe Journey is the Start
Thanks Trish for the comforting comment.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! I hope you are feeling good right now! Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family! HUGS!!!!!
ReplyDelete