Here I have used a Taylored Expressions heart die and cut it out using some transparency
I used texture paste sprinkled with glitter on the Stencil
Other dies used are Joycrafts available at Fatcats
Its raining and dull here so had to take my photo under my daylight light
Thanks for taking a peek
Gorgeous card Trish.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card design Trish, lovely image and butterfly border.
ReplyDeletePam
Very pretty, Trish!!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! I hope you have had a good weekend. Your card is so pretty, love the dies you have used. The dies I used to make the big daisy is a really old one I have had for many years, probably one of the first ones I ever bought, it is a heart felt creations delicate asters die set. It makes a lovely daisy type flower.. Thanks for your lovely comments on my layout. I haven't been getting as much scrapping done as I would like...busy with Christmas stuff! Take care and have a good week!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty my friend!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Trish, so very pretty, nice colours, and I love the butterflies, gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
pretty and so elegant....
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - this is so clever! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Trish - wow! So clever to use the diecut acetate as a stencil - I will have to try that out - never would have thought of that in a million years!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy holiday season.
Jocelyn x