Saturday, January 10, 2015

My first card for 2015,useing an old cuttlebug cut and emboss folder

Cuttlebug cut and emboss folder. Cheery Lynne flower die
Cottage cutz leaf vine die, Ecstasy Crafts heart embossing folder
Impression obsession greeting die
 
I made this card for my twin sister,i am going to use it as a sympathy card
She lost her eldest son this week,my nephew.
.....................................................................
Thanks for taking a peek

7 comments :

  1. Oh my, this is such sad news, Trish. I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine how you all must feel. Please know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, my friend. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon its been a very sad few weeks,Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine, Trish. I will keep you in my prayers, my sweet friend. You have been through so much in the past couple of years.

      Delete
  3. I'm sure your sister will appreciate your card at such a difficult time. The details and the care that has been placed in this card will be treasured. Hugs and prayers going to you and to your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, so very sorry for your sad news, your sister must be devastated..
    Your card is beautiful, I`m sure it will appreciated at this difficult time.
    Thinking of you. hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sympathy to you Trish and your family on thie sad loss.. This card is beautiful, love the purple and white... Take care.. Love Lizzy

    ReplyDelete