Monday, January 12, 2015

Something old something new...Megs garden older range of pretty papers and Fatcats newer dies...as its a wedding LO i thought the intro apt

Love

I love this older Range of Megs Garden paper I didn't want to
embellish it too much,so I cut out an extra lot of flowers and popped
them with sticky dots.
I used Marianne ,Sue Wilson, and joy crafts    dies

I heat embossed the chippie with Opals and some gold powder
I did some masking with clear texture paste and added some glitter
for a link to the bow and birds

Thanks for taking a peek



6 comments :

  1. Beautiful card design Trish, love the images and colour tones..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very clever to use something old and something new... and what a pretty layout.. love the balance.. and love all the fussy cutting too.. I hope your week is going ok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo's, stunning creation and what a beautiful photo.x
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Trish!! Love all the fussy cutting and the die cuts!! Gorgeous work!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Trish! I love what you do with die cuts! And the colors and spectacular!

    ReplyDelete