Firstly I made a step card
I decorated it with Megs garden lace and papers from the Butterfly collection
.....................................
Mini Matchbox Album
The 4x12 panel of papers were all I needed for the matchbox album
The outside I decorated the box with a selection of Megs garden goodies from the butterfly collection
Above is how my album started
............................................
Wedding LO called simply Love
again I used the butterfly collection papers,
Megs garden doiley ,lace and trinkets
Tim holtz mask,Sue Wilson bow die
Closeup of embossed chippie and trinket
Sue Wilson bow die
I hope you take a stroll through Megs Garden
Thanks for taking a peek
Wow Trish you have been busy..Gorgeous makes, love the stepper card, mini album and beautiful page..
ReplyDeleteLove all your papers and embellishments.
Hugs Pam
All exquisite projects Trish - I love them all!
ReplyDeleteJocelyn x
These all look wonderful Trish.. well done on your first post for Megs Garden.. really beautiful creations.. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely sensational creations Trish! Just love the details and certainly the beautiful papers.
ReplyDeleteStunning creations Trish, wonderful work!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Stunning first post for Megs Garden Trish!!! Such a lot of fabulous detail and absolutely beautiful work!! ox
ReplyDeleteWOW this is stunningly gorgeous.xx
ReplyDeleteStunning work! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
ReplyDelete