Happy Valentine's Day, Trish! This Valentine that you made is absolutely gorgeous! I love how intricate and pretty it is. I hope all is well with you, my friend! HUGS!!!!
Lovely colours used, the die is a darling as is your whole card. Hope your valentine day was a good one...hubby took me to Catchy Crafts in Sydney today and gave me a $500 voucher to spend....I have dies galore but don't go far...xx
Happy Valentine's Day, Trish! This Valentine that you made is absolutely gorgeous! I love how intricate and pretty it is. I hope all is well with you, my friend! HUGS!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design,very classy!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Wonderful card design Trish, beautiful die and colours, love your roses.
ReplyDeletePam
Lovely colours used, the die is a darling as is your whole card. Hope your valentine day was a good one...hubby took me to Catchy Crafts in Sydney today and gave me a $500 voucher to spend....I have dies galore but don't go far...xx
ReplyDelete{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}
What a stunning card Trish! Love the colour combination and the dies that you have used. I hope you are well xx
ReplyDeleteA beautifully designed card Trish, LOVE the colours you've used.
ReplyDeletex Baukje
Oh so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Trish! really lovely dies you have used.. I hope your week is going well!
ReplyDelete