I don't know why this strip die is called a Christmas die but I like it
I have used my Tim Holtz piercing ruler and the greeting I cant remember the brand
Kaisercraft flowers,pearls and mesh ribbon to finish off.
The dies are available from Fatcats,link on my sidebar
Thanks for taking a peek
exquisite and enchanting x
ReplyDeleteThis is really gorgeous Trish!
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing die Trish one to use all year round I think! This looks beautiful! And thanks for your lovely words on my blog!
ReplyDeleteHi dear Trish, wishing you a safe and happy Easter my friend and I just the colours, dies used and whole card are full of beauty...loving this..
ReplyDeletexx{aNNie My Personal Blog}
Stunning design, so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Gorgeous die cuts Trish, love the lace, stitching and awesome design.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Gorgeous die cuts Trish, love the lace, stitching and awesome design.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane