Monday, March 2, 2015

Spellbinders ,Marianne,Tatterd lace die card

The dies used are Spellbinders curved borders No2  Marianne leaves,
Tattered lace greeting,Prima flowers and couture creations paper
 
Thanks for taking a peek

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Trish... ADORE the curved die!! Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my Tuesday Tip blog post. I just realised that the step by step pic for the texture paste tip was deleted and I have updated if you needed to have another look. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trish the curved die looks amazing.. so pretty!! I hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely scrumptious Trish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design Trish, love these border dies, I have similar ones, not used yet!!!.
    gorgeous papers and flowers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish, this is an amazing card, so lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the delicate die-cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete