Friday, April 24, 2015

Sue Wilson Caribbean die card and a happy Saturday to you

 
Sue Wilson Caribbean Die from fatcats for my card today
I also used the Tim Holtz paper piercing ruler,KC pearls,flowers given to me as a RAK
The image is from a card I kept from one of my sisters
 
Thanks for taking a peek

6 comments :

  1. Hi Trish, I hope you have,had a good day! Your card looks so pretty with that amazing die and gorgeous image... Love it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Trish, not surprised you kept this gorgeous image! .
    What a beautiful die by Sue Wilson, looks lovely with pink under it and your pretty flowers.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly designed card and love all of these added goodies......{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Trish - this is so beautiful! Those pearls work perfectly with the pic!

    ReplyDelete