I hope your day is going well.
Thanks for dropping bye and leaving a comment,they are much appreciated
I have been playing with Gilding flakes with double sided sticky paper and my fav Sue Wilson
Carribean die
Also Tim holtz Deco sheets,SW greeting,Bo Bunny butterfly die
I gilded the top piece of the die as well as under the die cut.
I gilded the top piece of the die as well as under the die cut.
Very hard to photograph this card with all the shimmer...
Thanks for taking a peek
Oh Trish your Gilding flake background is gorgeous. What a lovely die cut and design.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Oh Trish your Gilding flake background is gorgeous. What a lovely die cut and design.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Gilding flakes! That sounds very cool! This card is stunning Trish!
ReplyDeleteGilding flakes! That sounds very cool! This card is stunning Trish!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! The flakes sounds amazing! Beautiful card! Love the flower cluster! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design Trish, love the flowers and the butterfly is so pretty
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Gorgeous card Trish, love the gilding flake background and Sue`s die.
ReplyDeleteAgree about photoing these, bet IRL it`s stunning.
Pam x
very lovely card, love the dies too
ReplyDelete