I really like this new(to me)Paper Artist
embossing folder ,here I have fussy cut some of the embossed paper
for a more 3D effect
I also used a glue pen and added glitter
Bottom card I have used white core paper and
sanded back and fussy cut the edges of the embossed paper
and added the Paper Artist die cut
dies and folders from Fatcats,link on my sidebar
Thanks for taking a peek
Beautiful textures!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, great colours, added goodies and gorgeous dies , which now I have to get, used.xxx
ReplyDelete{aNNie My Personal Blog}
Hi Trish! I hope you are not too wet, we had a very wet day on Friday... Too wet! Your cards look amazing, love the textures from the embossing and love the colours too.. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful embossing Trish, love the fussy cutting and love that folder..
ReplyDeletePam x
Oh what gorgeous embossing and love the fussy cutting and touch of glitter edges.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Oh what gorgeous embossing and love the fussy cutting and touch of glitter edges.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Hi ya Trish, on my Mexican card that background I designed in paint shop pro with the jigsaw effect.xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! these are AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! these are AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteTwo beauty's Trish, love your designs!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design