Beautiful card Trish, love the colours and those border cuts with the free die..They are all lovely..Not tried mine yet( as usual) Pretty roses and leave fronds..Which I have and used!. Hugs Pam
Hi Trish! This card is absolutely gorgeous! I just love the colors you picked and the way you used the die cuts here. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope all is well with you, my friend! HUGS!
Oh Trish what a gorgeous framed die cut, colors and design.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Hi Trish! Love your card, love the leafy die and pretty colours too! I hope you are having a good week!
ReplyDeleteStunning card Trish..xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Trish, love the colours and those border cuts with the free die..They are all lovely..Not tried mine yet( as usual)
ReplyDeletePretty roses and leave fronds..Which I have and used!.
Hugs Pam
Gorgeous design Trisha, so very pretty
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Hi Trish! This card is absolutely gorgeous! I just love the colors you picked and the way you used the die cuts here. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope all is well with you, my friend! HUGS!
ReplyDelete