Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Is it a window or a curtain?....

Whenever I see paper like this I always think of old curtain material
So have tried to replicate a curtain,with a blind behind so is it a window or a curtain?.
I didn't do too well with my paper ruching but am happy enough with the result.
Sue Wilson Canadian collection die from Fatcats
 
 
 
The bottom card is quite old but I always forget about them
I love the look of flower soft
 

Thanks for taking a peek

9 comments :

  1. Good Evening Trish, the top card design has a lovely vintage feel to it. What a pretty garden scene and love the flower wreath and gate design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! First, I want to thank you for your wonderful visit to my blog! Second, I absolutely love the top card! The look of a beautiful vintage shade is so cool! And third, the bottom card is so gorgeous! The flowers look amazing here! Take care, my friend! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant as always Trish, awesome image, colours and whole concept of the design is fabulous.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them - that curtain is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them - that curtain is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish! I hope your week is going well.. mine is too busy!! maybe next week I will take it a bit more easy!! Love the first card, and if definitely looks like a blind in front of a window to me.. very pretty.. and love the second one too.. the flower soft is so delicate! enjoy the rest of your week.!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work! I say it's a curtain too! :)

    ReplyDelete