Friday, July 31, 2015
Megs Garden DesignTeam post
Labels:
dies
,
lace
,
Megs garden forgotten meadows papers
,
micro beads
,
transparency
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
BEAUTIFUL I have not used my papers yet, don't want to as they are so pretty.xx
ReplyDelete{aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}
Are you suggesting that now that you scrap you don't have time to maintain a garden? I know exactly what you mean - lol! Fab card and layout Trish!
ReplyDeleteAre you suggesting that now that you scrap you don't have time to maintain a garden? I know exactly what you mean - lol! Fab card and layout Trish!
ReplyDeleteThe papers look divine, and the dies you have used are wonderful! Always enjoy a stroll around your blog Trish! I hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Trish, those papers look gorgeous, beautiful border design.
ReplyDeleteHugs Pam
Love all the pretty details.
ReplyDelete