My Nana 1911
Megs garden Forgotten Meadows and English rose garden papers
MG Flowers and lace,Sue Wilson Classic bow die,Marianne and other dies from Fatcats
I fussy cut some of the roses and added them to my cluster
I used a Victorian CB frame from MG ,painted with Vivo Crackle paint around the flowers on the paper
Thanks for taking a stroll with me into Megs Garden
Gorgeous page Trish, stunning papers you have used with gorgeous lace and flowers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Hugs Pam x
Beautiful page Trish, I love the vintage look.
ReplyDeleteBaukje
Oh wow Trish - this is amazing. What a stunning pic! You're so lucky to have such a good quality photo that old.
ReplyDeleteOh wow Trish - this is amazing. What a stunning pic! You're so lucky to have such a good quality photo that old.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! I hope you are well! Your layout is beautiful. I love the lace and your flower cluster looks so,pretty! Precious photo too.. Thanks for sharing.. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely Trish, gorgeous work!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Lovely Nana and vintage page!
ReplyDeleteWow what lovely vintage style and creations.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Awesome work - I love that frame!
ReplyDeleteTrish this is gorgeous.x
ReplyDelete{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
Beautiful Vintage papers and your photograph of your nan is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteAnne
WOW! I absolutely love this page! What an amazing and gorgeous photo of your nana! You scrapped it beautifully, my friend!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful layout
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects