Thursday, September 24, 2015

Christmas cards and favours box..Using memory box and Sue Wilson dies

I thought this box might be nice for the Christmas table
 
 

 

Thanks for taking a peek

10 comments :

  1. Wow you have been busy Trish, what a lovely pillow box design, the holiday card design with the fabulous die cuts and fun center scene is wonderful. Great embossing and die cut holiday trees.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy Trish, what a lovely pillow box design, the holiday card design with the fabulous die cuts and fun center scene is wonderful. Great embossing and die cut holiday trees.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Trish, love your pillow box and card designs.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish! I hope your weekend is going well!! I love what you have created here.. my favourite die is the one in the first pillow box, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little box and the cards are gorgeous
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish! Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love the gorgeous way you use the die cuts! And WOW! Your box is very, very pretty! It will make a wonderful addition to your Christmas table!!! Thanks for yoru visit to my blog, too, my friend! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete