Christmas card
Made with the Ultimate crafts Pine Bough die and Presscut rectangle die
I added some glitter to my bird
Cat card
The cat die comes from the tattered lace vol 19 magazine along with the lace in the window die from a previous TL magazine,plus Marianne window die,Cheery Lynne banner die and others from Fatcats
Thanks for taking a peek
Hi Trish! I hope you have had a good week so far! Your cards look wonderful! Love the dies you have used for them! The cat is so cute! Keep warm it is still cool here!
ReplyDeleteWow, I guess you need to get in early with the Christmas cards because it will be here before you know it. Beautiful cards Trish! TFS!
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely card designs, love the kitty
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Two beautiful cards Trish, Love your Christmas one and cat! I have this not used it yet.
ReplyDeleteHugs Pam x
Two really gorgeous designs Trish.
ReplyDeleteHugs Daine
Colours are just gorgeous on these two beautiful creations.
ReplyDelete♥
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
Two beautiful cards Trish
ReplyDeleteAnne
Just lovely Trish. Especially love the kitty cat.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, I am pretty sure the die flourish I have used is a couture creations one... I will see if I still have the container it came in.. I put my dies in folders according to what they are.. eg christmas, leaves, banners etc...xx
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! Yes, it's never to early to start your Christmas cards! I love yours - they are absolutely gorgeous in every way! Both of them!!!!!
ReplyDelete