Thursday, September 17, 2015

Marianne flower die step card

I   have a new neighbour so being a garden lover thought this card might be appropriate
 
The step die is Cheery Lynne brand,
                               Anja's Daisy Border Set Marianne Craftables Die CR1330

                                  Victorian Tags Two Spellbinders Die Set available from
                                                            Fatcats the link is on my sidebar

Thanks for taking a peek
 

8 comments :

  1. Elegant card Trish, how lovely of you to make a gorgeous card for your new neighbour. .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gesture Trish! I reckon she will love that card! So pretty! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish I am sure your new neighbour loved her gorgeous card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, love all the little flowers at the bottom
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stepper card for your new neighbour Trish, she she will love this card.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely thought! Your new neighbour won't believe her luck receiving such a stunning card from such a kind lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your new neighbour will LOVE her card! It's truly stunning!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete