Friday, October 30, 2015

Hello bloggers today i have 2 quick cards to share

Birthday card made with white core card,lightly sanded
 and added Sue Wilson bows
 


Thank you card
Marianne border die IO greeting Sue Wilson Faux quilled leaves ,velvet flower

Thanks for taking a peek

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards Trish! I love the pink tones and the delicate dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards Trish, love the bow and the flower, and of course I LOVE pink!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful card designs Trish, beautiful colours, embossing and die cuts.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty with pretty shades as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish, I hope you are well! Your cards are so pretty! What lovely dies you have used and beautiful colours! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours here Trish, love these two delightful cards and dies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trish, in answer to your question I prefer copic markers over all my other goodies. I don't mind my polychromo and prisma pencils but apart from that the others to me are pretty basic to use.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards. Those bows are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards. Those bows are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete