This is so pretty, I really do love the colour, gorgeoushugs JaceeHugs JaceeSimply Paper Card Design
Gorgeous card design Trish, beautiful dies and colour.Hugs Pam x
A perfect creation!
Trish such a pretty card...love the colours and your gorgeous dieAnne
Hi Trish! This card is so very pretty! I love the bow and the flowers and the frilly frame too! I love your weekend is going well!
Lovely work of art. Loving the heart diexx {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
Wonderful color Trish, the die cut heart frame is so pretty with your flowers and trim.Hugs diane
Lovely work, Trish!
Pretty card Trish lovely frame and pretty colours.Trish if you email me I will let you have the instructions for the mugs...cant find your email address on your blog pageAnne
This is so pretty, I really do love the colour, gorgeous
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Gorgeous card design Trish, beautiful dies and colour.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Pam x
A perfect creation!
ReplyDeleteTrish such a pretty card...love the colours and your gorgeous die
ReplyDeleteAnne
Hi Trish! This card is so very pretty! I love the bow and the flowers and the frilly frame too! I love your weekend is going well!
ReplyDeleteLovely work of art. Loving the heart diexx
ReplyDelete{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
Wonderful color Trish, the die cut heart frame is so pretty with your flowers and trim.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Lovely work, Trish!
ReplyDeletePretty card Trish lovely frame and pretty colours.
ReplyDeleteTrish if you email me I will let you have the instructions for the mugs...cant find your email address on your blog page
Anne