Two gorgeous card Trish, what a lovely image on your top card, beautiful textures, love your embossing and flower on your second card.Pam x
Hi Trish! I hope you are well.. and over the fall you had.. these cards are so lovely, love the dies, especially the filigree flower one.. so pretty.. have a good week!
So pretty-love the blue and white! In this season of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for friends like you!
Two gorgeous card Trish, what a lovely image on your top card, beautiful textures, love your embossing and flower on your second card.
ReplyDeletePam x
Hi Trish! I hope you are well.. and over the fall you had.. these cards are so lovely, love the dies, especially the filigree flower one.. so pretty.. have a good week!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty-love the blue and white! In this season of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for friends like you!
ReplyDelete