Monday, November 2, 2015

Megs garden Design Team post

Card 1
Megs garden Vintage Rose garden collection papers
I used the front of the 6x6 pack of papers on this card and went around it with my paper piercing ruler
 
 
 
 Card 2
I love German scrap lace,on this card I coloured it pink it was white
 
Megs Garden products used
Vintage Roses 6x6 collection,laser cut frame,paper roses,diamonte trim,lace,
butterfly transparency
Thanks for taking a stroll  in Megs Garden with me 

9 comments :

  1. Adorable love the designs and the papers certainly a delight to view.xx{The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Trish, wow what lovely designs and embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! Really pretty cards, so feminine! I hope you have had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous cards, Trish! I love the way you used the die cuts each and every time1 Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty cards Trish, great designs!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards Trish, pretty papers and embellishments.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these cards are very pretty Trish, the papers with the rose look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these cards are very pretty Trish, the papers with the rose look great together.

    ReplyDelete