Sunday, January 17, 2016

Megs Garden Design Team post for lovers of beautiful papers

I have used The dreaming in lavender collection  on my first card
Where the flowers were on the paper under the diecut I cut extra flowers
molded them and added a pretty butterfly cut from the sheet of transparency
butterflies



I also added some fuchsia flowers I made          


 

Card 2 I used a combination of the forgotten meadows,and English rose garden collection
Dodo wire and with some tiny roses


closeup


side view

I hope you enjoyed Megs Garden goodies as much as I did
Thanks for taking a stroll in Megs Garden


6 comments :

  1. Hi Trish! These cards are oh so beautiful.. very pretty and so feminine.. I love them.. the fuchsia looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! WOW! Such gorgeous cards. I love the dreaming in lavender card - it's so beautiful and is a perfect way to use this collection. And your second one with the craft and peachy colors is absolutely amazing!!!! I hope all is well with you, my friend. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful card design Trish, love your pretty papers and gorgeous decorations.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the intricate details. You love purple, don't you? (Me too!) I especially love the Paris card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Trish, do I actually have dies that your DON'T? Gosh you have so many I'd love to have.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Trish, wow your designs are just stunning.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete