Friday, January 1, 2016

Megs Garden DT post and a very happy New Year

My LO is of Mia,she has such beautiful blue eyes!
Megs garden forget me not collection 6x6 papers,lace and trinkets.
Yes you can make a 12x12 LO with 6x6 papers
I hope I have inspired you this month
 
 
I added a pearl flourish,fussy cut the flowers and added some glitter
 

 
Megs Garden Vintage trinkets and blue fibres,i died my lace blue

 

 
Step card
I fussy cut some of the gorgeous forget me not flowers and molded them and added them to the bottom of my card ,i made my flower, added a Megs garden butterfly transparency
 



 

Back of card
Thanks for taking as stroll through Megs Garden forget me not collection with me
...................................

9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous page Trish and lovely card..happy New Year to you

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, wishing you A Happy Healthy New Year.
    Gorgeous page and beautiful card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Trish! My favourite colour is blue so I adore this layout! The flower cluster is gorgeous! I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty set of creations to start off the new year, love the papers and all the beautiful goodies added....xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout is perfect. Love the blues in it and the card. Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous projects! you really have to scrap blue to match those blue eyes! the card is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous layout, Trish! I love that photo and your papers, etc, go perfectly with her eyes! Your card is so pretty, too! What a wonderful talent you have, my friend! Hugs to you and best wishes in 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again Trish, just making sure you are okay.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is gorgeous! Fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete