Thursday, April 14, 2016

Megs Garden Design Team post

This month I had the pleasure of using Megs Garden Rose Quartz collection

Its so pretty and feminine

For my LO I used the pretty Image from the Rose Quartz Collection plus Megs
 gorgeous square doily ,vintage trinkets and the gorgeous lace flower from Megs
I did some hand doodling in white pen for my border
I used some sewing floss to show the doily is very versatile
 
 
 
 

The title on my LO is from the English Rose collection

I used the smaller image from the same collection and used Megs
gorgeous lave and brads

I used some seed pearls and beads also

I hope I have inspired you with this beautiful range of papers  and embellishments
from Megs Garden
Till next time happy scrapping,thank you for taking the time to drop bye



5 comments :

  1. Oh such pretty lacy backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous card designs Trish, love this beautiful image, gorgeous papers and doily dies. Fantastic doodling with a white pen.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Trish and I love your gorgeous Vintage images and both yours are embellished beautifully

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish! I hope you are well.. these are so pretty and oh so feminine! love the doiley on your back ground.. I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards, love how you embellished them :)

    ReplyDelete