Hi Trish! I hope you are having a good week! These cards are wonderful! I love the dies and the embossing and love the photo of downton abbey too! I am a bit sad the show has finished, I loved the gowns and magnificent houses! Anyway I hope you are well!
Life's too busy to waste too much of it in front of the computer! just enjoy making your cards and don't stress too much about blogging them. Having said that, it's great to see them - they're fabulous!
Life's too busy to waste too much of it in front of the computer! just enjoy making your cards and don't stress too much about blogging them. Having said that, it's great to see them - they're fabulous!
Lovely cards Trish
ReplyDeleteAnne
Hi Trish! I hope you are having a good week! These cards are wonderful! I love the dies and the embossing and love the photo of downton abbey too! I am a bit sad the show has finished, I loved the gowns and magnificent houses! Anyway I hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteBrilliantly designs here today Trish and gorgeous colour combo used…love this creation.xx
ReplyDelete{aNNie}
Beautiful creations Trish, love the dies you have used and lovely layouts.
ReplyDeletePam x
Greetings Trish, gosh what a lovely group of designs, colors and images.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Classical beauty!
ReplyDeleteLife's too busy to waste too much of it in front of the computer! just enjoy making your cards and don't stress too much about blogging them. Having said that, it's great to see them - they're fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLife's too busy to waste too much of it in front of the computer! just enjoy making your cards and don't stress too much about blogging them. Having said that, it's great to see them - they're fabulous!
ReplyDelete