Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Megs Garden Design Team post using the beautiful Rose Quartz collection

Hello bloggers,roses roses roses

Who doesn't love roses?,especially Megs Garden Rose Quartz collection

Here I have used the Rose Quartz Collection 6X6 card pack of goodies
Megs Garden lace and vintage trinkets



Cut and create paper with a diecut border
Megs Garden lace ,such pretty papers



Step card,6x6 card pack with MG lace pearls
I cut the rose from the paper and placed it over the rose that was already on the 6x6 pack,you get 2 sheets per pack,added some ink and glitter to highlight the rose
Sue Wilso diecut



Don't forget to pop over to Megs and take a look at the Rose Quartz collection along with all the trinkets,flowers and lace as well as the most beautiful paper collections
Thanks for dropping bye,cheers Trish

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards Trish, love the layouts on your creations, gorgeous papers and butterflies.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, I hope your week is going well.. these cards are soo pretty, I love the dies you have used with those pretty papers, and yes I love roses too.. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant colours on these beautiful creation , love papers and dies too..xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete