Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hello Bloggers and welcome to Megs Garden Design Team post with the gorgeous Water colours in blue digital downlable papers

For my first card I used the cut and create papers that print out as A4 size sheets
With Megs Garden flowers and lace,and I added some burlap also


Another card using the Cut and Create papers,her I cropped the paper and printed
out a larger sized picture and framed it with dies



My LO called Blue
My hydrangea does change colours depending on the soil.
I printed out an A4 sized paper from the Water colours in Blue collection
I did some masking and used some die cuts,and spritzing on my LO. 
The flowers and vintage trinkets are from Megs garden .







I hope you have been inspired you to try Megs Beautiful Watercolours in Blue collection
Have a beautiful day,cheers Trish


4 comments :

  1. I may have to borrow your idea of the burlap under the lace, it's gorgeous. Brilliant design here and those colours are gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend and keep well.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! You know I love blue so I love your cards, these are absolutely gorgeous! The mix of dies and flowers look so beautiful! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, Beautiful cards, love these colours you have used, gorgeous flowers anc colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete