Monday, August 15, 2016

Sue Wilson and tutti dies Christmas cards

 Sue Wilson Holly framed Peace  Die along with an older Sue Wilson Caribbean  Island die
Plus Desire' corner die
Tutti Fir tree Step card to which I have added some snow along the
edges of the fir trees
Thanks for taking a peak and any words of encouragement are much  appreciated

6 comments :

  1. Hi Trish, I always am inspired by your cards, the dies are amazing and the way you layer and design the cards is wonderful.. I hope your week is going well.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous Trish! I adore the tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous Trish! I adore the tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards love the tree one..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love all of your wonderful details. The tree - is WOW!!!!! I hope all is will with you, my friend! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete