Monday, October 17, 2016

Megs Garden Design Team post


Hello and welcome to Megs Garden and her beautiful Ladies Ephemera collection Don't you just love the colours in this range so much to choose from......





                                        My second card is from the same collection
                                              but very soft feminine colours.





I hope I have inspired you to try Megs Garden beautiful papers
and embellishments
Don't forget to check out the other clever ladies designs and creativity
Until next time,cheers Trish

4 comments :

  1. Such beautiful cards Trish. You have worked your magic with this wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, hope this finds you well. LOVE these gorgeous colours, such stunning work.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, your cards are so pretty, so feminine, and love the vintage like images you have used.. I hope you are having a good week so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous card designs Trish, love these image`s and fantastic layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete