Friday, October 28, 2016

Ooh La la papers and die collection cards/Peacock Feather Die Ooh La La by Ultimate Crafts

My first card I used the Ooh la la 6x6 paper pad
and the Ooh la la peacock feather die
Sue Wilson classic bow with added bling from the same collection
 Here I have used the feather die on the black scratch it paper
and sanded it back to bring out the colours underneath
which reminds me of a peacock
Thanks for taking a peek

7 comments :

  1. Two beautiful cards Trish and I love those feathers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, That is a wonderful feather die, so intricate... just love how you have used it on your cards! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful card designs Trish, beautiful feather die and gorgeous backgrounds.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Love all the die borders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - I love the two totally different looks using the same die! What a clever idea to use that scratch it paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Trish! These are absolutely beautiful! I really like how you used the die to make 2 totally different, but both beautiful, designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Trish I love the soft earth tones and fun bright colors on your designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete