Hello and welcome to my blog at this very busy time of year
I made this card for fatcats,link is on my sidebar
I used the triple edge Tutti flower die
I cut a second die cut and fussy cut the flowers and backed with gold paper
Thanks for taking a peek and any comment you might like to leave
have a great day,cheers Trish
Hi Trish! I hope you are keeping well.. Wow I love your card, the colors look wonderful and love how you have layered up the die cuts.. Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card design Trish, love the colours.
ReplyDeletePam x
Fabulous! I love the bow.
ReplyDeletewhat an elegant design and love the color combination Trish.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
A very gorgeous card, Trish! I love the colors and your beautiful design. I want to wish you a merry Christmas, my friend! HUGS!!!
ReplyDeleteThe colours just pop, and a nicely balanced layout too!
ReplyDelete